Zinc View

Anime Social Network | Anime Community | アニメのソーシャルネットワーク



In this discussion i want to talk about inuyasha vs ichigo.give your idea's on this topic and use anime and manga to help back up your answer

begin

Views: 102

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

it think inuyasha would win
i thinks that Ichigo would win :P
yeah do you think e would win

Corey Gilliam said:
i thinks that Ichigo would win :P
i do he is way stronger from what i have seen so far
ok let me tell you what would happen ok inuyasha runs to hit ichigo then they both hit each others swords and then inuyasha dose wind scar and ichigo dose getsuga tenshou (the blue one not the red one) then ichigo dose it again then inuyasha dose backlash wave

Corey Gilliam said:
i do he is way stronger from what i have seen so far
i could see that but if ichigo didnt do what people expect him what would happen than he could start off strong using the Tensa Zangetsu achieving incredibly high speed and going in for a one hit kill and slicing off the head from behind him

karis said:
ok let me tell you what would happen ok inuyasha runs to hit ichigo then they both hit each others swords and then inuyasha dose wind scar and ichigo dose getsuga tenshou (the blue one not the red one) then ichigo dose it again the inuyasha dose backlash wave

Corey Gilliam said:
i do he is way stronger from what i have seen so far
inuyasha will send him to hell with one move or take his power but i think he will attack inuyasha sword to sword first or he may die because he doesn't no his power

Corey Gilliam said:
i could see that but if ichigo didnt do what people expect him what would happen than he could start off strong using the Tensa Zangetsu achieving incredibly high speed and going in for a one hit kill and slicing off the head from behind him
karis said:
ok let me tell you what would happen ok inuyasha runs to hit ichigo then they both hit each others swords and then inuyasha dose wind scar and ichigo dose getsuga tenshou (the blue one not the red one) then ichigo dose it again the inuyasha dose backlash wave

Corey Gilliam said:
i do he is way stronger from what i have seen so far
more than likely yea he would go sword to sword first but thats not always smart lol

karis said:
inuyasha will send him to hell with one move or take his power but i think he will attack inuyasha sword to sword first or he may die because he doesn't no his power

Corey Gilliam said:
i could see that but if ichigo didnt do what people expect him what would happen than he could start off strong using the Tensa Zangetsu achieving incredibly high speed and going in for a one hit kill and slicing off the head from behind him
karis said:
ok let me tell you what would happen ok inuyasha runs to hit ichigo then they both hit each others swords and then inuyasha dose wind scar and ichigo dose getsuga tenshou (the blue one not the red one) then ichigo dose it again the inuyasha dose backlash wave

Corey Gilliam said:
i do he is way stronger from what i have seen so far
it is smart. the only time he would go full power out of no were is when he's in a hurry.ok talk about when he's in his full power and i'll tell you why inuyasha wins

Corey Gilliam said:
more than likely yea he would go sword to sword first but thats not always smart lol

karis said:
inuyasha will send him to hell with one move or take his power but i think he will attack inuyasha sword to sword first or he may die because he doesn't no his power

Corey Gilliam said:
i could see that but if ichigo didnt do what people expect him what would happen than he could start off strong using the Tensa Zangetsu achieving incredibly high speed and going in for a one hit kill and slicing off the head from behind him
karis said:
ok let me tell you what would happen ok inuyasha runs to hit ichigo then they both hit each others swords and then inuyasha dose wind scar and ichigo dose getsuga tenshou (the blue one not the red one) then ichigo dose it again the inuyasha dose backlash wave

Corey Gilliam said:
i do he is way stronger from what i have seen so far
what do you mean talk about when he is in full power
you know tell me why hes stronger

Corey Gilliam said:
what do you mean talk about when he is in full power
ohhh ok duhh lol well his sword gets shrunk down and so is his spirutual pressure so he is able to swing the sword soooo much faster and he can move at really fast speeds so fast in fact that i dont think inyuashas send to hell move could even catch him lol

RSS

Members

Donate to us

© 2014   Created by Anime Master Zinc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service