Zinc View

Anime Social Network | Anime Community | アニメのソーシャルネットワーク

The name says it all whos stronger inuyasha or naruto

Setting: Middle of no where.

Rules: Speed equlize.

i would like to state facts you don't have to but i will like to see some if you don't like what i'm saying like since for the fact that inuyasha will beat the hell out of naruto is my opinin but i think it a fact that he will kill naruto 

Tags: fight, inuyash, naruto, vs, who, will, win

Views: 1113

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Even with weapons and stuff inuyasha has the upper hand by thing able to endure much more than naruto. He's able to dish out more damaging attacks and not use the same attack over and over.

Mιƨa [Aмaиe] Yaɢaмι said:

i love inuyasha though. xD

imagine if we'll take out their weapons and stuff.

compared to ability and tricks Inu-kun will win. :D

** OPINION ~ :3

lol naruto wont dish out the same attack, hes smarter than that, and we talking about the guy who deflected 6 point blank bijuu dama at the same time, if naruto goes into kurama mode, then inuyasha gonna have to use meido zangetsuha, cuz backlash wave aint gonna defelect a barrage of rasenshuriken, which naruto can generate off his finger tips now haha, inuyaha could still win this BUT with extreme high difficulty, like his life depended on it lol

Naruto wins foo

I have no evidence to back this up whatsoever

LMAO

And you never will

Bluefall said:

Naruto wins foo

I have no evidence to back this up whatsoever

LMAO

lol all inuyasha's fights are like that didn't you notice him always being cut. The damage he takes is crazy being sliced like that i would of thought he would of been dead

Tensa Okazaki Evαe (Death Berry) said:

lol naruto wont dish out the same attack, hes smarter than that, and we talking about the guy who deflected 6 point blank bijuu dama at the same time, if naruto goes into kurama mode, then inuyasha gonna have to use meido zangetsuha, cuz backlash wave aint gonna defelect a barrage of rasenshuriken, which naruto can generate off his finger tips now haha, inuyaha could still win this BUT with extreme high difficulty, like his life depended on it lol

RSS

Members

Donate to us

© 2014   Created by Anime Master Zinc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service